Next Meeting: Feb. 25, 2019
Speaker: Jeff & Therese Gustin and, Judy Alleruzzo & William McClenathan
Topic: A behinds the scenes look at the popular Portland Gardening Show, Garden Time TV. You will also have the opportunity to meet and ask questions of these expert Gardeners.
- February 16, 2019 - Pruning Demonstration, Cornell Farm
- February 23, 2019 - Pruning Demonstration, Dennis' Seven Dees Cedar Hills Nursery
- February 25, 2019 - Regular scheduled meeting of the Portland Rose Society. Note date change to the 4th Monday for this meeting only.
- March 1, 2019 - Nerd Night with Mike Darcy, 7pm.
- March 2, 2019 - Pruning Demonstration, Dennis' Seven Dees Lake Oswego Nursery
- March 9, 2019 - Pruning Demonstration, The Gardener's Choice
- March 10, 2019 - Pruning Demonstration Farmington Gardens
- March 18, 2019 - Regular scheduled meeting of the Portland Rose Society. You can pick up your fertilizer at this meeting.
- April 13, 2019 - Blessing of the Festival
- April 15, 2019 - Regular scheduled meeting of the Portland Rose Society. Fertilizer available at this meeting.
- June 1, 2019 - Starlight Parade with Mobile Rose Garden Marchers
- June 6, & 7, 2019 - Portland Rose Society Spring Rose Show at Lloyd Center
2018 Fall Rose Show Results are posted here.
2018 Mini Rose Show Results are posted here.
Portland's Best Rose Winners for 2018 are posted here.
Click here for the PORTLAND AREA ROSE FINDER FOR SPRING 2018
The "2019 Celebrating Roses" Calendars are now available through the Portland Rose Society. Click Here for ordering information and to see the 2019 flyer. The 2019 order form can be found here.
Be sure to check the meetings page and the calendar for more information on all rose related events .
Background music is provided by Michael Allen Harrison. "The Portland Rose" was written by Helene Schoen in 1956. It is sung by Anna Heinze and accompanied by Michael Allen Harrison.
Email the webmaster if you have rose society related news or happenings.