Next Meeting: May 18, 2015
Speaker: Claudia Groth
Topic: Bugs in your garden.
Also this month the program will provide information and inspiration for you to participate in our spring rose show. If you have never participated, come to this meeting and learn how simple it is to participate in our shows. If you do exhibit, perhaps you can pick up some new information that will make the experience more enjoyable. We will have several speakers and each will be talking about a specific topic about the rose show.
(see calendar for more info)
- March, April and May - Portland Rose Society Fertilizer for Sale
- May 18, 2015 - Regular Scheduled meeting of the PRS at Oaks Park
- May 30, 2015 - Starlight Parade with the PRS Mobile Rose Garden
- June 4th & 5th, 2015 - 127th Portland Rose Society Spring Rose Show at the Lloyd Center Mall.
- June 6, 2015 - Portland Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
- June 7, 2015 - Portland's Best Rose at Washingt Park Rose Garden
- June 7, 2015 - Friend's of Pioneer Cemetery - Pioneers and Roses
Click here for the PORTLAND AREA ROSE FINDER FOR SPRING 2015
Be sure to check the meetings page and the calendar for more information on all rose related events .
Calendars for Sale
The Portland Rose Society has calendars for sale and there are instructions of how to order on the Merchandise page.
To see the "2015 Celebrating Roses" Calendar flyer Click Here. ting Roses" Calendar flyer and print out the order form Click Here.
To see the "2015 Celebrating Roses" Calendar flyer and print out the order form Click Here.
Background music is provided by Michael Allen Harrison. "The Portland Rose" was written by Helene Schoen in 1956. It is sung by Anna Heinze and accompanied by Michael Allen Harrison.
Email the webmaster if you have rose society related news or happenings.